Vitage style or distress drawing

I have always found this type of art fascinating. I am not too sure what is called but i will call it distressed or vintage. Also maybe it is call pulp art work. I am not sure but i always want to learn how to draw this way.

I am going to start a course to see if i can do this cartoon vintage style. I hope to have something to show soon


Popular Posts